Lincoln Electric’s updated 2013 Welding Gear Catalogue offers numerous new apparel and tool products that are functional, stylish, and safe for fabricators.
Highlights in the latest catalogue include the new line of Jessi Combs Welding Gear designed especially for women, options for custom embroidery on welding jackets, and additions to the facial protection category.
New offerings include:
• Jessi Combs Women’s Welding Gear: The new line tailored for female fabricators includes the Viking 1840 Series Amp Angel Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, Women’s Shadow Welding Jacket, and several glove options sized for female hands.
• Custom Embroidery: Now Red Line Welding Gear welding jackets and shirts can be personalized with your name, school or company logo, or both.
• New Facial Protection Category: Lincoln Electric is now offering a wider variety of facial protection equipment, including clear, padded safety glasses; face shields; and Shade 3 and 5 cutting and grinding goggles.
• Welding Brushes: Offered in various bristle configurations for different applications and three different bristle alloys for use on specific base materials, the line includes: stainless steel bristle models for use on stainless steel and aluminum, brass bristle models for use on aluminum, and carbon steel bristle brushes for use on mild steel.
• Welding Curtains: Curtains are designed to be hung vertically in light to moderate exposure applications to protect workers, equipment and the work area from sparks, spatter, and grinding particulate.
• Welding Blankets: Two types, each rated for different levels of heat resistance, are intended to be draped horizontally to protect autos, equipment, and the work area from sparks, spatter, and grinding particulate.
The new catalogue also features Lincoln Electric’s updated line of Viking Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets, including the upcoming Viking 2450D Digital Series, equipped with a push-button user interface that’s easy to use with gloved hands and a full spectrum selectable Shade 4-13 with variable sensitivity and delay.
The catalog also highlights three new helmet designs for the Viking 3350 Series: All American, featuring U.S. patriotic colours of red, white and blue; Twisted Metal, with a metallic red, black, and white motif; and Polar Arc, featuring a Canadian maple leaf and a polar bear. Doo rags and welding caps are available to match the All American helmet design.
The Premium Welding Gear Ready-Pak, an industrial-grade duffle bag loaded with top-grade equipment for the professional fabricator, is also detailed in the catalogue, as well the Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak intended for the student or occasional welder.
For a copy of Lincoln Electric’s 2013 Welding Gear Catalog, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain Bulletin E14.001.