Miller has added a new graphic to the Digital Performance Series lineup – Velocity (#260 936). The orange and silver colouring was inspired by the look and feel of a custom paint job on a hot rod or motorcycle. New design controls allow the user to easily adjust mode and setting, and redesigned headgear features additional settings for better fit and comfort.
The Digital Performance Series helmet line features:
• digital controls that allow user to easily adjust mode and settings;
• redesigned headgear that features additional adjustability settings for better fit and comfort;
• three-year warranty;
• now featuring grind AND cut modes;
• 7.22 sq. in. viewing area;
• three arc sensors for superior lens response;
• three operating modes: Weld, Cut, and Grind;
• Auto-On/Off power control that triggers lens at the strike of an arc;
• quick-release cover lens that allows for easy replacement of cover lenses.